With the new Facebook upgrade officially launching March 10, 2011, many of our clients have called to report a missing Events tab. No worries… it’s easy to get back.
Here’s how… while logged into your Facebook Fan page do the following:
1. Select Edit page from the upper right corner of your screen
2. On the left navigation select Apps from the list
3. Events generally is the first application listed. You’ll see Go to App and Edit Settings. Select Edit Settings.
4. A window will appear and give the option Available (add). Select Add.
5. Your window should now read Added. Then click Okay and you have successfully added or re-added the events feature to your Fan Page.
Was this post helpful? We love your comments.
2 thoughts on “Events Tab is MIA on Facebook Fan Page”
Very easy and helpful! …I am a moron*
Glad you found that helpful. Given Facebook is always changing and moving stuff around, it’s hard to stay on top of things.
Comments are closed.