The stats for Twitter are mind blowing!
:: By 2010 over 18 million users will be on Twitter
:: 80% of Twitter users access it via mobile device
:: 42% of users are 35-49
:: 20% of users are 25-34
:: 17% of users are 55+
:: Bonus: It’s FREE marketing!
Who’s using Twitter?
Small mom and pop businesses :: Retail stores – local and national :: Coffee Shops and Restaurants :: Automotive repair shops :: Business to business providers :: Home service providers – home inspectors, plumbers, heating contractors, landscapers :: Realtors and Mortgage Brokers :: Non-profit organizations
In this 45-minute webinar we’ll show you how to use Twitter, the latest craze in social media. No – this is not your typical webinar, we’ll actually walk through Twitter screens, tools and update our Twitter account.
Be ready to take notes as we cover:
* Creating an account and establishing your profile.
* How to perform a keyword search to find prospective business.
* What to “tweet” about.
* Using Twitter to connect with the media.
* How to engage your followers.
* Add-on’s that will make tweeting a breeze.
* Plus, we’ll share four ways to integrate this new technology into your day.
Two sessions for you to choose from:
Click to register for Thursday, September 24, 2009 Noon (MST)
Click to register for Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Noon (MST)
Only 15 virtual seats available per webinar
1 thought on “Twitter-Riffic Resource”
This sounds really informative!
Comments are closed.