With so many options for printing business cards it’s hard to decide on a direction. Here’s a few options for creating a business card that stacks up…
- Consider the quantity of cards you need to produce. If you don’t go through a lot of cards (then we need to talk) you may want to look at printing with a digital printer. Additionally, on of our top printers offers fantastic printing for cards at just $49 for 500 single-sided FULL COLOR cards.
- Plastic cards are becoming quite popular and have come a long way over the years.
- Does your company work with fabrics, wood, metal or other trades materials? These too can be printed on to give a unique touch. Painters and roofers can also utilize design to create the illusion of a paint chip or roof shingle.
- Waterproof cards are available for larger quantities and can be great fun in a water container at trade fairs.
- Determine if you want to print on both sides, have a card that folds in half, has a shape (die-cut) ,etc.
With so many options it’s a good idea to sit down with a designer to plan out the right one for your company.